Dale M. Maas, Attorney at Law
888-680-3843 Wills, Trusts and Successions Real Estate and Business Litigation General Litigation and Appeals

December 2018 Archives

What happens to your property if you die without a will?

If you pass away in Louisiana without a will or other estate planning document in place, you may want to know what will become of your assets, property and debt. The answer depends on whether your property is community property or separate property, and what the relationship the survivors are to you.

What can you do when a contractor takes your money and runs?

It is all too common of a scenario — a homeowner hires a contractor, pays a security deposit and the contractor never shows up again. Sometimes, the contractor will do the work, but it is often shoddy or incomplete, meaning that the homeowner has to pay more money to either redo or fix the work. If you recently paid a contractor for subpar or no work on your Louisiana home, you do have options. Angie's List outlines just a few of them.

Dale M. Maas, Attorney at Law
11777 Justice Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

Toll Free: 888-680-3843
Phone: 225-754-9864
Fax: 225-296-5778
Map & Directions

Best Estate Planners in Baton Rouge