Louisiana Law Firm Meeting Your Legal Needs
There is a point when you may need the assistance of a qualified attorney. You may have suffered an injury through no fault of your own. Perhaps you are interested in wills and trusts to plan for the future of your family.
In more than 41 years of practice, I have experience in a multitude of legal practice areas. I am attorney Dale M. Maas, and I am prepared to help you find a solution.
Comprehensive Legal Support
As your counsel, I am prepared to offer you education, advice, and representation in the following areas:
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and successions
- Residential and commercial real estate litigation, including construction defects, evictions and foreclosures on behalf of the creditor
- Commercial and business litigation, including collections, breach of contract and nonperformance
- Asset protection through estate planning
- Successions and probate
- Construction law
- Business formation
- Contract challenges and breaches of contract
- Business law, including organizations and contracts
- Personal injury, caused by motor vehicle accidents
- General litigation and appeals
Contact My Baton Rouge Office
My East Baton Rouge Parish office is conveniently located close to I-12. I am available to meet with you from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For assistance from a knowledgeable lawyer, contact me by email or call 225-754-9864.